About Me

My photo
Me Grokar, To Grok. Me understand what you humans don't. Me not average troll. Me know things.Things to make humans weep and cry for the lack. Let me wisdom you with club of knowledge.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 14, 2008

Mad World


All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world... mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world ... mad world
Enlarging your world
Mad world


Madness follows you through everything you do. You drive your car to work, turn right, turn left, turn left turn left turn right, and you arrive.
But today you choose to make a right for every left, doing something random. Where does it take you? Nowhere? These choices we make all have consequences, the butterfly effect. But you are somewhere. Not at work definitely, but maybe you are in a better place. Or a bad part of town. The point is you don't know.

Make a choice, take a chance, open yourself up to feelings you haven't had in a long time. Who can you love, what can you enjoy. Madness is life, a living exuberant life. Sanity is living in a closed little box, "Yes sir, No Ma'am. Whatever you Please." a linear world, a linear life, at the end of which you will perhaps be filled with regret and think, what if I had turned right instead of my usual left? What would have happened? You would feel alive.

Question everything. There are always answers to every question, but they may not always be correct. The world is mad, topsy turvey, confused and rushing a million directions at once, so how can ONE answer be correct? It can't. Questioning those pre-determined answers you reinforce to the world, saying "I am an individual, and we are not some little toy soldiers, straight out of the box, no assembly required."

I will not be depressed because magazines say I am out of shape.
I will not believe that I am a bad person unworthy of love because I do not fit the stereotypes.
I will not believe that you have to lie and be vicious to succeed in life.
I will not believe that I have to act NORMAL for people to accept who I am.

I will make my own choices based off what I believe is right.
I will be myself, and I will cherish and love all those who accept me for me.
I will accept this mad world and willingly be a part of it.

Don't follow me, make your own turns, but consider, is it the destination that matters, or the journey getting there that matters most? Make your turns, and best wishes on getting to where you want to go.

1 comment:

Lyraphine said...

Muffin of triumph for you:

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/1889/muffinoftriumpheu1.gif

(I blame the lack of img tags)